1. Welcome to brand new satellite community! Join now if you want to enjoy in discussions and participate in contests where you can earn awards.
    Dismiss Notice

How to put iptv channels into enigma 2 bouquets

Discussion in 'IPTV' started by OldSkul, Oct 12, 2013.

1. OldSkul

OldSkul Administrator Staff Member

2. dreamxbox

dreamxbox New Member

thank you verymachhhhhhhhhhh

3. mikejc01

mikejc01 New Member

I have an alien 2 box am trying to get m3u working

4. sjennie

sjennie New Member

Thank you for your explanation. I followed your instruction and succeeded in making an iptv list. Unfortunately it also creates a problem: When I return from iptv to a random channel on satellite, I get an erro message `time out reading transponder data`. I have to restart the dreambox then. I use TSimage 1.1 on a sunray sr4. Can you help with this please.

5. OldSkul

I always recommend to try OpenPLi 4.0 if there are any problems with IPTV. I am not sure if there is this image for your receiver which is basically a clone.

6. sjennie

sjennie New Member

I tried OpenPli a while ago but had problems with the trialtuner. Did not show qam256 channels for cable television. Then I switched toTSimage, which works fine. Maybe someone else has had this problem before and knows the solution.

7. 7even

7even New Member

hello every body

i have an a pkteam 4.5 based on openPli i have tried to convert m3u8 files to userbouquets but don't works for me i used this url Converter for Enigma 2 IPTV channels - Satnigmo.com but no thing happen if any one have an idea for helping me .thanks a lots

8. OldSkul

upload file here so I can check

9. lovrencan

lovrencan Pońćetnik

For the m3u8 type of streams you'll have to use following example:
    #SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3A//my.stream.tv/livetv/something.m3u8:Channel name

10. trev

trev New Member

hello every1 ive been looking at this iptv. how do i get links or a m3u file. or do i make them myself thank you.