1. Welcome to brand new satellite community! Join now if you want to enjoy in discussions and participate in contests where you can earn awards.
    Dismiss Notice

Xtrend has manufacturing problems?

Discussion in 'Receivers' started by OldSkul, Oct 29, 2013.

1. OldSkul

OldSkul Administrator Staff Member

I just got email from et-view-support forum. Apperantly there is something seriously wrong with Xtrend production. Not good information. Here is the content of email:

Due to several big problems with the manufactory of Xtrend we decided to close the board next Friday at 23:59.
    You will be able to read the posts but are not able to post or open new threads.
    We tried our best the last months to solved bdthese problems. Unfortunately without success. So we have to close the board end of November.
    Best regards
    Your Board Team

2. OldSkul

There is possibility that ET-10000 wont come to the market at the beginning of the year 2014!

3. cat010

cat010 New Member

but why has the et-support -forum closed? because there is production problems?it was a good forum for the et

4. OldSkul

Strange thing happening with admins of et-view-support forum. Few days ago i received this email:
    And then i got another email:
    Basically they are saying that one admin decided to switch to another forum and that he is no longer a team member of et-view-support forum.

5. cat010

cat010 New Member

i got those emails to, just have not translate it yet thanks for your overview