1. Welcome to brand new satellite community! Join now if you want to enjoy in discussions and participate in contests where you can earn awards.
    Dismiss Notice

Original skin image dependencies

Discussion in 'Skins' started by fogo, Oct 16, 2013.

1. fogo

fogo New Member

hello,
    I would like to know, how to operate a skin that I have, my favorite.
    This skin has been installed from the image suo openHDFreaks and all good, it is the skin of adriatic Daconi tourquoise.

The problem arises for me, when there are two basic functions in the skin that I can not put into operation.

these are:

• information encryption second infobar line.
    • and in the channel list of upcoming event info.

Then wanted to know if everything is what dependencies the default skin that brings the image has that privilege, (original OPENHDF)

is the one that causes me this problem?

Do you think that with a removal order dependency and original skin would be solved?

Thank you.

2. OldSkul

OldSkul Administrator Staff Member

Converters which are used in Daconi skin are not compatible with the image you are currently using. Skin needs to be modified in order to be fully working. I have a lot of experience with modifying skins but this mighnt not be fast task ...

3. fogo

fogo New Member

daconi skin of these were created to Gigablue, right now is the one I use in my Gigablue quad.

I hope it comes, because almost everything works in that skin of daconi (XP1000), except for the two points that I explained.

'm doing openhdf testing and XP1000.

thanks oldskul.

4. OldSkul

OldSkul Administrator Staff Member

Daconi actually does not allow using his skins on other images. This means modified skin cannot be released publicly. You may use it privately though.

5. fogo

fogo New Member

thanks,
    well, saving me with your reply to the original skin test and remove testing.

Gigablue according daconi, not wanted to recognize their work. does not work for Gigablue

I do not update the softwrare since August for this reason, that's when he stopped working for Gigablue.

if I update will I have bad skin (adriatic turquoise).

a pity that daconi have limits on their skin.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013