1. Welcome to brand new satellite community! Join now if you want to enjoy in discussions and participate in contests where you can earn awards.
    Dismiss Notice

Your vps experience

Discussion in 'VPS Support' started by OldSkul, Oct 4, 2013.

1. OldSkul

OldSkul Administrator Staff Member

Here you can post your experience with different VPS providers.

I was using VPS with IntoVPS and EDIS. My experience with Edis is not good as they accussed me of doing cardsharing. In reality I was using OScam for sharing cache but this is the same in their eyes. They allowed me to transfer my data and I jumped to IntoVPS. I have to say that their service was better, upload speed was decent and you can easily run medium size cache server on their VPS. I would recommend their service but I guess there are other providers which offer similar quality service.

Remember one thing. If you have very large cache server, then you can forget about VPS. You need dedicated server.

2. xyrius

xyrius New Member

hi
    if someone is searching for a good vps take cinfu
    unlimited badwith very good ping (i have two hezner ip for vps1de and vps2de.....vps3de don t take...bad )
    starting prices 5.11 dollars
    multics running with 150 cache peers
    oscam with lot cacheex too
    i never have pb since january 2012
    never see it off

regards

OldSkul likes this.
  3. OldSkul

Thanks for your input!

4. LupoSol

LupoSol New Member

I strongly recommend weloveservers.net. I am a new customer of theirs and I am very impressed with both quality of servers and very good support.

They offer an excellent deal with a VPS package as follows:

80 GB Disk Space Storage 1500 GB Bandwidth (100Mbps) 2048 MB DDR3 RAM 1 IPv4 Address SolusVM Access Full Root Access Choice of Linux OS's Instant Setup Self Managed

Price: $15/Quarter ($5/Month!)

Please tell me if I am allowed to post the link for the offer.

Thanks!

5. ASiX88796

ASiX88796 New Member

Host1plus.com to be avoided !!!
    I took one account on their servers and after 2 days they deleted all my files and blocked access to the VPS. I opened a ticked asking for explanations and they replied that OScam is illegal software. In this case i demanded a list with all software that they consider illegal and in return they deleted my account completely!

6. OldSkul

Yes thats a big problem nowadays. Some VPS providers are considering OScam as illegal software due to cardsharing abilities. Try other providers, not all are closing VPS accounts.

7. vuplusuno

vuplusuno Member